Is Travel Just On Your Bucket List? Why not now? So what is holding you back? Travel is for everyone, and it`s really just about planning and dollars!
- Planning is about just getting ‘those ducks in a row’… work, family, life matters?
- Dollars is also about planning and saving and saving and saving! I always want to have more than I can afford to spend. And then my credit card bill comes in … poor street! How about you?
On April 1, 15 or so days away… you`ll see on this blog an exciting way where you can save dollars off your budget for travel … lower hotel and car hire costs! Pretty useful, I`d say! Sorry, no reduced airline costs!
And here is the place you want to go to ensure you save as you travel and you keep the planet with less carbon!
- Each day on this blog, from now til April 1,
- I`ll be able to share a little more info.
- At the moment… it`s a bit under wraps – about the savings and budgets!
For now, check out this really good travel article from Star Plus (thanks- really good info).
“16 Affordable Places To Go If You’re Young, Broke And Want To Travel The World”
For some, traveling is not so much a hobby as it is a way of life, especially for those who are young, wild and free spirited.
Unfortunately spanning the globe doesn’t come cheaply, and getting the most bang for your buck is important, so some sacrifices have to be made — for example, staying in a hostel instead of that 4-star hotel (check out these killer hostels).
Keeping things cheap isn’t always easy for the world traveler, but for those who perpetually have the travel bug, here are a few places you must visit that won’t break the bank!
You can read the full article here http://bit.ly/2mck0mV
My Facebook page has lots of travel tips and posts and, and … Please go have a look.
PS: Send me an email and I`ll make sure you don`t miss out on getting the info.